Mitsubishi Outlander Specifications Confidence and comfort on the road
Mitsubishi introduced the Outlander Mitsubishi 2021, a hugely successful compact SUV, the fourth generation of which was launched this year, a plug-in hybrid version.
And recently, the Japanese manufacturer revealed the Outlander 2022 model in Australia, with a distinctive
exterior design with high-end touches and an upgraded engine.
Car Specifications Mitsubishi Outlander 2022.
Mitsubishi Outlander 2022 Performance
The Outlander 2022 is based on a next-generation platform developed by the Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi partnership.
The newly designed class provides a firm foundation for a safer, more confident and comfortable driving experience.
Mitsubishi has equipped its car with a newly developed 2.5-liter four-cylinder petrol engine paired with a continuously variable transmission (CVT).
Derived from Mitsubishi motorsports, the Super All-Wheel Control (S-AWC) system offers drivers six driving modes.
It adjusts the electronically controlled all-wheel drive system to better suit road conditions.
This allows drivers to feel very confident in all roads and driving situations.
Honda unveils the Step WGN minivan in Japan.
Design Mitsubishi Outlander 2022
The Mitsubishi Outlander 2022 is built using the "I-Fu-Do-Do" design language, which means "authentic and majestic" in Japanese.
This design ethos is reflected in the car's bold proportions, powerful fenders and sculpted lines for the next generation Dynamic Shield grille.
Standard 18-inch or 20-inch wheels, depending on the model, add a rugged presence that emphasizes strength and safety.
Inside, the Outlander offers third-row seating as standard on all LS models and above, and uses high-quality materials in every trim.
Several technologies are available on all Outlander models, including wireless smartphone charging as standard on LS models and above, and a nine-inch touchscreen infotainment system standard on all models.
The ES and LS models also have a 7-inch color LCD multi-service information display in the instrument panel.
With a 12.3-inch full-color digital instrument cluster - the first of its kind from Mitsubishi Motors.
A standard 10-speaker BOSE® premium audio system is also available on EXCEED models.
In addition, the 10.8-inch full-color head-up display (HUD) is available on the front windshield.
Safety Mitsubishi Outlander 2022
- As the best Mitsubishi ever sold in Australia, the all-new Outlander offers a range of available standard and advanced driver assistance systems to increase driver comfort, confidence and safety.
- What's new in the MiTek safety package from Mitsubishi:
- It is Lane Departure Prevention (LDP).
- Driver Alert (DAA) and Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR) to help maintain the appropriate speed and tracking distance.
- Also new is the automatic rear emergency braking system.
- Hill Descent Control (HDC) system.
- Trailer Stability Assist (TSA).
- and adaptive driving beam (ADB).
- The all-new Mitsubishi Outlander 2022 also features Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM).
- In addition to the first MMC application that helps to discover a cyclist on the road.
- Blind Spot Assist (BSA).
- and Blind Spot Warning (BSW).
- Lane Change Assistant (LCA).
- and Lane Departure Warning (LDW).
- and adaptive cruise control (ACC).
- and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA).
- and automatic high beam (AHB).
- A multi-screen camera system with detection of moving objects.